Dec 25, 2021

Completed Production of Residual for Shayna The Singer

Shayna
Shayna has been a favorite artist for me since I've met her (digitally) a few years ago. She has always been very competent and knows just what I require for my productions. She really inspires me to go the extra mile when working together, and she somehow sparks extra creativity in me. I guess working with highly skilled people breed a higher standard in yourself. And don't think we allow challenges like distance and time differences to come in the way. It takes time, but ultimately good things come to those who wait - and this is one.

Residual is quite personal for Shayna, and you can't help feeling moved by the story of a  struck person. Sometimes life just jerks us to a halt, without warning. What better way to face it, than to write a beautiful song. Shayna, well done my friend. You rock!

Here is her remarkable work: Residual

Production Archive